- This Crystal Red Metallic beauty was nearly a decade-long project!
- After complete disassembly and sand blasting, the body was mounted on an Art Morrison chassis equipped
with tubular A-arms up front, 4-link triangulated suspension in the rear and coil-over shocks all around.
- The power comes from a Paolo Engine Service 402ci big block Chevy fitted with a Comp "Thumper" cam
and re-worked aluminum Edelbrock heads backed by a TREMEC manual transmission.
- The 770cfm Holley Street Avenger carburetor sits atop a Performer RPM intake manifold and breathes with
help from a K&N air filter.
- A Griffin 4-core radiator with twin electric fans mounted to a tubular core support keeps this monster cool.
- Exhaust escapes through the 3-inch ceramic coated system featuring Black Widow mufflers.
- The ponies are handled with a hydraulic Ram clutch system, custom built drive line turning 3.89 gears in a
fully chrome plated Ford 9-inch rear end.
- 4-wheel Wilwood disc brakes and rack and pinion steering round out the chassis.
- Hankook radials mounted on Billet Specialties polished aluminum wheels connect the power to the asphalt.
- Hours of meticulous bodywork resulted in a laser straight body and then the '55 Delray was sprayed with a
three stage Corvette color then buffed to a show quality shine.
- The new grill and re-chromed original bumpers shine like fine jewelry.
- The custom interior is equally impressive.
- The unique two-tone grey leather is sewn in a creative, modern design.
- New Autometer gauges featuring black faces, white numerals and orange needles are connected with Ron
Francis wiring and fitted to a custom Danchuk bezel.
- The dash also features carbon-fiber look instrument panel and speaker cover with complete new
aluminum dash trim.
- An under-dash wiper system, smoke tinted windows with power fronts, a Flaming River tilt steering
column adorned with a Billet Specialties "Waterfall " steering wheel complete the upgraded interior.